COVID–19 has impacted all of us in ways we couldn’t have expected. With our PSB schools being closed, the absence of access to school breakfast and lunch programs has put a financial strain on many families. Assistance is being provided to families dealing with food insecurity. Please contact the Support for Families lines 902-368-5155 or 902-368-6990 or email@example.com with your name and contact information so we can get back to you about the supports that are available to assist you and your family at this time.
- COVID-19 website
- Food and Medicine Delivery – call 1-833-533-9333
- Health PEI support line – 1-800-958-6400
- Mental Health Programs – 1-866-958-6400 this is a Health PEI program
- Kids Help Phone – call – 1-800-668-6868 or text CONNECT to 686868
- 211 Prince Edward Island – Helping Islanders find the right door the first time. Find social, health, and government services near you.