We want to thank Colonel Gray VP Deneen Gallant-Norring and IB Teacher Angie MacCorquodale for presenting to all of our grade 9 students on Wednesday, March 9th, here at QC in our school cafeteria.
At the end of the presentation, all QC grade 9 students received a “working copy” registration form to act as a guide to use when selecting courses and a registration “Cheat” sheet to follow when starting the registration process.
GRADE 10 REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS & RESOURCES:
Working Copy of Grade 10 Registration Form (PDF) - students received a hard copy at end of presentation
Registration Cheat Sheet for Gr 10 (PDF) - students received a hard copy at end of presentation
Documents can be found on the CG website:
GRADE 10 REGISTRATION TIMELINE: Wednesday, March 9th - Friday, March 25th
- Review Colonel Gray Registration Presentation
- Complete the 2 sheets handed out a the presentation (download from QC or Colonel Gray website) to help guide and support your grade 10 course selection
- Go to MyBlueprint - https://www.myblueprint.ca/pei complete your grade 10 course selections online
- Week of March 21st - 25th - All QC grade 9 students will confirm registration course selections with HR teachers during the week by reviewing selections with HR teachers and hand in a completed registration form (paper copy) signed by students and parents/guardians.
There is a Google Form for band students:
IB PROGRAMME CONSIDERATION:
If a student would like to be considered for the IB prep classes or for the IB programme:
The student must do the following:
1) Register for the IB prep classes on My Blueprint Eng421B, Mat421B and Sci421B
2) Complete the google application form below
3) Come to Colonel Gray on March 29th at 3:15 to the school cafeteria to do a one-hour (maximum) piece of writing. They student will be given the topic upon arrival; bring a pen.
IB Application Google Form for students to complete: